Access and Attention
If you're involved in any part of the utility industry, whether it be electric, gas, telephone, cable or right-of-way maintenance, this show is for you. With more than 150,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space, the OLSA Equipment Show is one of the largest shows in the Midwest.
This is your opportunity to:
- Get close and see what equipment can really do in job-like situations.
- Get behind the controls and check out performance first-hand.
- See what is new and cutting edge in all aspects of your job.
- Receive the personal attention of representatives from many of the leading industry supplier.
- Attend numerous educational workshops presented by industry professionals. Check out the various topics here.
Convenience and Affordability
- Registration is required but always FREE! We encourage preregistration in order to alleviate long lines at on-site registration. Simply complete the individual registration form now so you can spend more time checking out the show.
- Registering a large number of attendees? You can complete the group registration form and return it to the Equipment Show Coordinator via e-mail.
- Staying overnight? A number of preferred hotels with special show rates are located just minutes away.
- Food services are available on the grounds.
- Ample parking is available. NOTE: The Expo Center does charge a parking fee of $5.00 per vehicle.
Where & When
You can find us at the Ohio Expo Center & State Fairgrounds, 717 East 17th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio. The show site is located on the north side of 17th Avenue in the Lausche Building and Cardinal Lot.
Dates & Times:
Wednesday, August 31 - 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 1 - 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.